Casual Friday Recap
Loiselle Insurance Agency believes ongoing, local support is vital to any healthy community. As a result, we continually commit to the work done by various agencies and organizations on Rhode Island.
These are the groups we’ve supported through our Casual Fridays, how we helped, and the links to their donation pages if you would like to help, too.
- Carefully selected toys, games, and activities to support sick or traumatized children in Hasbro Hospital in Providence.
- Help for battered women and their family so they can transition to a safer, healthier, and happier life.
- $1,000 Red Kettle Sponsorship, Sponsored 20 children through Christmas Angel Tag Program
- Food for the hungry, assistance for the disabled, community outreach to the elderly and ill, clothing and shelter to the homeless, opportunities for underprivileged children, and disaster relief.
- A private nonprofit organization dedicated to finding forever families for children in state care.
- Rhode Island’s only bereavement center dedicated to serving children and teens, ages three to eighteen, and their families.
- Advancing cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment.
- Building self-sufficiency and quality of life through high-quality food and services delivered to local residents.
- $140 & “Get Smart” Event Sponsorship
- Delivering quality education to children of color and those in low-income communities, including coordinated efforts with local schools and businesses.
- Accelerating a smarter, faster, cure for multiple myeloma.
- Loiselle Insurance supported a client in their battle against breast cancer.
- Raising money to help the American Cancer Society fund groundbreaking breast cancer research and provide patient services like free rides to chemo, free places to stay near treatment, and a live 24/7 cancer helpline.
- Providing people from all walks of life with mental health and substance use services in their homes, schools and neighborhoods.
- Nonprofit summer camp, offering 8 weeks of day camp for ages 5-13 and 4 weeks of overnight for ages 9-14.
- Promoting healthy relationships by providing culturally sensitive support, advocacy, and education for victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- Rhode Island’s only therapeutic summer day camp supporting children ages 6 – 12 clinically diagnosed with emotional and behavioral disabilities.
- $500 & collected over 500 books during a book drive
- Putting free books in the hands of children in Rhode Island.
- Sponsor 8th Annual Beer & Wine Tasting Fundraiser
- Financial assistance to children under 18 years of age living in the Providence area and in active treatment for a critical cancer diagnosis.