Leave Your Worries At The Dock With Loiselle Watercraft Insurance
When the weather is just right and the wind is picking up, we understand there is nowhere you would rather be than out on the water. Having a watercraft policy from Loiselle means you don’t have to worry about your insurance coverage and can instead keep your eyes out on the horizon. Whether you are a yacht owner, recreational boater, sailor, or fisherman, the experienced agents at Loiselle can find the best boat insurance policy for you.
With over 70 years of service in Rhode Island, we know the area, the local boating spots, docks, and marinas. This knowledge allows us to personalize coverage options for you, based on the information you provide, unlike many other agencies. We will find a policy that fits you and is unique to your needs. Loiselle is your trusted choice for boating insurance, providing coverage from Greenwich Bay, to East Bay, to Newport, and everywhere in between.
What Does a Watercraft Policy Cover?
- Liability Coverage: When out on the water, there is a possibility of an accident. If you are at fault and the other boater involved plans to take action, you will need liability coverage. We can customize how much liability coverage you want to have and personalize plan options that are right for you to choose from.
- Medical Payments: If you are injured while out on the water, your watercraft policy can cover eligible medical expenses you may need.
- Physical Damage: Similar to an auto insurance policy, physical damage coverage is available for your boat, trailer, and motor. You can work with the agents at Loiselle to choose a deductible that works for you.
- Personal Belongings: Similar to home insurance, personal belongings coverage is available to cover everything onboard with you, including fishing equipment, sails, safety equipment, handheld electronics, and clothing.
- Hurricane Haul Outs: If you want to keep your boat safe during big storms but are concerned about the cost of hauling your boat prior to a hurricane, optional hurricane haul out coverage can be included.
If you are ready to get the peace of mind offered by a comprehensive watercraft policy, speak to a Loiselle agent! To find out more about boat insurance, what it covers, and how you can bundle to save, give us a call at 401-723-8510. Feel free to meet with an agent in our Pawtucket office, or get a free quote by filling out our online quote form. We will ALWAYS answer the phone, ALWAYS provide an owner when you need one, and ALWAYS be your insurance advocate. That is our ALWAYS Guarantee.