Are you looking for a way to give your bedroom a fresh makeover? One of the easiest ways to do this is simply to refurnish. Your bedroom is an important part of your home, and the right furnishings can make it extra special. Remember to speak to an agent about updating your Rhode Island home insurance policy if you make any major changes to your home.
• Bed. The bed is the centerpiece of your bedroom, and you’ll want to get the look and feel just right. Whether it’s a four-poster bed, a classic look with a headboard, or a low, luxurious water bed, choose the one that feels right for you. Bullet points should have a space between them
• Bedside Tables. Bedside tables are often available as a set with your bed. You might want to choose your own bedside tables. Consider storage space, height, and appearance. Aesthetic is pretty much appearance in this context
• Dresser. Like beside tables, dressers are also often available in sets with the bed.
• Full-Length Mirror. A full length mirror is an often over looked piece for the bedroom, yet it can bring functionality and interest to any bedroom.
• Lighting. Lots of lighting pieces can warm up your room. Consider bedside table lamps, and full-length, free-standing lamps for one or two corners.
• Decorative Pieces. Don’t forget about decorative pieces, such as wall paintings, a sculpture or two, rugs, or hanging tapestries.
Bedrooms are places of comfort and quiet, and choosing the right furniture pieces can transform a cluttered room into a cozy and enjoyable space. Should you make any major changes to your home, speak to an agent about updating your Rhode Island home insurance policy.