Loiselle Insurance Agency has been available to you throughout the pandemic, as our team has been working remotely from the start. As a result, we’re now very proficient at handling your insurance needs via text, email, or telephone. If you choose to interact with us from the safety of your home, you can certainly continue to do so.
With so much work going on remotely, rest assured we’ve also strengthened our online security measures. There’s no need to feel reluctant about sharing personal information online. Our staff conducts all business using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). This added layer of security masks internet protocol (IP) addresses so any online interactions are virtually untraceable.
We can also handle payments and document signing electronically for almost all policies. Our electronic payment method does not store personally identifiable information and all documents are encrypted for added security. All correspondence remains private, so there’s no fear of hacking or data compromise.
However, the most exciting news is that we can now begin to serve you in-person again! Restrictions have lifted during phase 2, providing we adhere to exacting safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We want you to know that you can come to the office and talk to us if you’re not comfortable with doing business online. However, please be prepared as things will be a bit different. We’ll follow these precautions during phase 2 to keep everyone safe:
- Our front reception counters are now equipped with transparent sneeze guards/shields that create a physical barrier between you and our staff.
- You will not visit our staff’s personal offices or cubicles. Instead, we have set up temporary desks equipped sneeze guards/shields where you can meet privately with our staff. These desks are thoroughly sanitized before and after each use to eliminate any chance of coronavirus transmission.
- We are only allowing one person in the reception area at a time, so we ask that you come to our office alone or have any other family members or guests wait outside for you.
- If you need to wait, we ask that you stay at least 6 feet away from others and we’ve posted signs to remind you.
- When visiting the office, face coverings are required. All staff not able to maintain social distance or using common areas will also be wearing face masks.
These are challenging times and social distancing is the new norm (at least for now). As mentioned, if all this is just too much for you at this time, reach out to us by text or email or pick up the phone. We can handle almost all business virtually and safely and you can stay within the safety of your own home.
Of course, we are more than happy to see you in our office again. We remain committed to excellent service and your safety, whether in-person or online.