Our Partner of the Month: Total Body Affinity
January is the month of fresh starts and resolutions. We couldn’t think of a better time to feature our partner of the month: Total Body Affinity Spa & Health Club. Total Body Affinity combines spa and fitness facilities to help their clients achieve their personal goals.
Co-Owners Christina DiBiasio and Brooke Young realized they could utilize their passion for health and fitness to inspire others to achieve their personal best at Total Body Affinity Spa & Health Club. By combining the spa and the fitness club, members are exposed to the best services available.
If you are like me and want to get in the best physical shape this year,
Total Body Affinity’s Health Club offers:
- Nutrition Services: Get on the right track for your best possible health with nutrition counseling, personalized meal plans, and cleansing/detox programs.
- Personal Trainers: There is no better way to start getting in shape than 1- on-1 fitness training, personalized for your specific goals.
- Fitness Center: A private fitness center fully equipped with the newest and best equipment.
- Group Fitness Classes: Offering Boxing, Body Pump, Group exercise, Yoga, and Meditation classes.
If stress relief and peace of mind are your resolutions check out their Spa.
Total Body Affinity’s Spa offers a variety of services:
- Massages: Who doesn’t love a good massage? Total Affinity offers deep tissue, Swedish or stress massages with additional add-on options such as hot rocks, aromatherapy and exfoliates.
- Skin Care: Start the year with great skin! Total Affinity offers traditional facials, skin clearing treatments and Deep Pore cleansing treatments. They also offer waxing services as well.
- Nails: Manicures or Pedicures, traditional or spa style.
- Makeup Applications: Perfect for a special occasion. For weddings they offer either on or offsite application. They also offer makeup lessons.
- Reiki: Stressed? Give Reiki a chance; it is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation. Who doesn’t need that?
So if your New Year’s Resolution is to get in shape or just be as fabulous as possible, check out Total Body Affinity. To visit their website click here or click on the coupon below to go to our partners page.
If you enjoyed reading this, please subscribe to the Blog Edition of the Loiselle Ledger, the official newsletter of Loiselle Insurance. As a subscriber you’ll receive bi-monthly emails highlighting our latest blog posts.