You’ve been dreaming about getting married since you were young. It’s finally happening! Your engaged and planning the biggest day of your life, your wedding day. No matter how carefully you plan, you start to wonder, “What if something goes wrong?” Some things are out of your control and that’s why its always a good idea to invest in wedding insurance.
Your wedding day is not just a day of dreams. Its a substantial investment. The average cost of a wedding is $27,000 according to Conde Nast Bridal Media’s American Wedding Study in 2006, and that cost is on the rise. Wedding insurance is an important way of protecting your investment. For as little as $200, Wedding Insurance can coverage a variety of situations such as:
- Severe Weather. If a hurricane decides to arrive as a guest to your wedding and your big day needs to be rescheduled, wedding insurance can reimburse you for non-recoverable expenses.
- Illness. Your expenses can be reimbursed if sudden illness to the bride, groom or their parents prevents them from being able to attend the wedding.
- No Dress or Tux. Insurance pays for the replacement cost if the bride’s gown or the groom’s tux is lost or damaged.
- Lost Rings. Damaged or lost wedding rings are covered for repair or replacement.
- Lost Deposits. You can recover lost deposits for wedding vendors that go out of business after booking with you or those who fail to show up completely.
- Ruined Photos. If the photographer loses your photos or his/her film was defective, wedding insurance will cover the cost of re-taking new photos.
- Venue Requires Insurance. Some wedding venues require that the hos of the wedding provides proof of liability insurance. This protects you in case a guest is injured at your wedding or somehow causes damage to the venue.
When you think of all the things that can go wrong and the high costs of today’s weddings, it’s important to consider wedding insurance an important part of your overall wedding budget. Loiselle Insurance Agency is a full service Rhode Island insurance agency that can handle any of your wedding insurance needs.
We also specialize in Newlywed Insurance, insurance packages tailored to the needs of newly married couples whether you’re buying a home, renting an apartment, looking to insure your wedding jewelry, or combining your auto insurance for the first time. We can help! Call Loiselle Insurance Agency today at 401-723-8510 or Contact Us here.